The Easton Lions presents the first annual Math Challenge on May 20th, 2017, at Immaculate Conception Church. The Math Challenge fosters mathematical creativity and ingenuity and is open to all students in grades 1-10.
- Level 1: Grades 1 and 2
- Level 2: Grades 3 and 4
- Level 3: Grades 5 and 6
- Level 4: Grades 7 and 8
- Level 5: Grades 9 and 10
- To stimulate enthusiasm and a love for Mathematics
- To introduce important Mathematical concepts
- To develop Mathematical flexibility in solving problems
- To foster Mathematical creativity and ingenuity
- To provide satisfaction, joy, and thrill of meeting challenges
Levels 1 and 2 will compete from 10:30-11:30 and Levels 3-5 will compete from 12:00pm-1:00pm. All participants must be at the venue 15 minutes prior to the contest (10:15 for Levels 1 & 2 and 11:45 for Levels 3-5). Visit our Facebook Page to share the event with friends, https://www.facebook.